- Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .. the user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
- Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
- Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser-XXXXX will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies used this site?
- - Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- - Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- - Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- - Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- - Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third Party Cookies:
- (At this point the AGPD suggests including each third party cookies used and the data of such third. For obvious reasons this model has only been included in using Google Analytics for being the most widespread and common.)
- Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, contact Mon Petit Delice in email@example.com